Growing demand for responsiveness, agility, flexibility in IT while concurrent demand for quality, security, robustness is bigger than ever before. Structured approach to quality management and agile principles in IT as spreading across many IT departments.
Program SDFI 2016:
full version in PDF
- Janusz Stankiewicz, POL, Deputy CIO at Credit Agricole Bank Polska SA
- Igor Dobrický, Head of IT Shared Services, Dixons Retail SSC s.r.o.
- Ivana Hancíková, Director of ICT Services at AVG Technologies CZ
- Štěpán Malý, ITSM Global Reporting & Metrics Team Lead , MSD Global Innovation Center
- Tomáš Najman, Project Lead at Česká spořitelna, a.s.
- Marek Rychlý, Researcher and Educator, FIT, Brno University of Technology
- Leonard Walletzký, Assistant Professor, Service Science, Management and Engineering
Programme Masaryk University, Faculty of Informatics
- Branislav Jansik, Supercomputing Services Director at IT4Innovations, VSB Technical University of Ostrava
- Radovan Fikr, IT Manager, HARTMANN-RICO
- Linda Bilská, Raiffeisenbank,
Štěpán Dědek, Raiffeisenbank
Petr Křelina, itSMF CZE, board member
- Ondrej Harman, Enterprise IT Operational Excellence Leader, Honeywel