Key topics of #itSDFI 2017 conference are:
- Innovations – any practices, processes, services should be constantly analysed and sought for improvements and adaptation to changing conditions.
- Services – IT is delivering service which should be continually modernised and adjusted to business needs. Modernization of any IT services is fact which should every IT manager or CIO accept and respond.
- People – most critical part of any IT department is people, their skills, motivations and future development.
Program – speakers: 17/5/2017 Brno, Holiday Inn, Czech republic
- Welcome: Petr Vokral, CZE, Mayor of Brno city, Jaroslav Kacer, CZE, Deputy Mayor of Brno city, “Brno and IT industry”
- Barclay Rae, GBR, itSMF UK CEO, “Where is the ITSM industry heading?”
- Paul Wilkinson, NLD, GamingWorks: “Devops will fail unless…..” presentation
- Ondrej Harman, SVK, Global IT OpEx Leader – CX, Honeywell, “Customer Experience – The journey from Process to People”
- Krikor Maroukian, GRC, Chairman of itSMF Hellas a senior ITSM consultant Microsoft Hellas, “Empowering Sustainable Business Value Creation in Service Ecologies” presentation
- Jan Skoták, ABSL Czech republic presentation
- Josef Lhotsky, CZE, Česká spořitelna: Evolution in Service of IT Service Management: What can we learn from 4-billion years of best practise? presentation
- Miloslav Marčan, CZE, CIO, Ministry of industry, “Enterprise Architecture” presentation
- Pavel Hrabě, CZE, Office of main architect, Ministry of interior, “Enterprise Architecture”
- Zdeněk Kvapil, CZE, CEO of Q4IT, ”IT Quality Index – answering the question HOW GOOD IS YOUR IT” presentation
- Start-up podium – meet and network with start-up community
- Filip Dřímalka, CZE, CEO at EF1, partner at Digital Ventures, “IT and business innovations – how to survive“
- Antonis Spyridakis, GRC, Digital Marketing Specialist at KoPlac, “Startups ecosystem” presentation
- itSMF UK, Hellas, SVK, CZE, CACIO – overview presentation
Business lounge – meet and network with startup community in conference premises
After conference parallel workshops: 18/5/2017 Holiday Inn
- „ABC & ITIL Practitioner Workshop“, Paul Wilkinson – registration code ABC
- „IT QUALITY INDEX Framework overview”, Tomáš Gurný – registration code ITQI
- Round-table discussion with speakers about ITSM in education, planning itSDFI 2018 – registration code Panel
Please select in registration form only one code.
Program of itSDFI 2017 conference for download in PDF
Instructions and hints for conference speakers are here