Venue: Panorama Hotel Prague
Milevská 7, 140 63 Prague 4, Czech Republic
“DIGITAL GOVERNANCE – how digital transformation is disrupting traditional best practices and widely used management models. What are suitable models for the digital age.”
- Disrupting traditional IT management models?
- What models are helping to transform IT governance?
- How we balance quality, speed, costs.
- Stories of transforming IT management practices.
Call for papers is here.
Presentations 30 minutes including Q&A
9:00 – 16:00
A preliminary list of the speakers.
- Jonathan Boyd, GBR, independent, “CIO in the Digital era, disrupt or be disrupted”
- František Kohout, CZE, Sr. Director of Platform Support & Innovation at DP DHL IT Services, “Driving innovation”
- Josef Lhotský, CZE, IT process specialist, “IT is Evolution: The Digital Transformation of Life, or There and Back Again”
- Barclay Rae, GBR, ITIL4 architect, “Key modernization factors in ITIL4”
- Jon Hall, GBR, “Swarming”
- Radovan Fikr, Hartmann-Rico a.s., “Financial Management – TBM Taxonomy”
- Majdi Haroun, USA, “Architecture Blueprints are Dead, Long live the Architecture Blueprints!”
- Petr Pavlinec, CZE,
+ next 5 speakers will be revealed in March.
23.5.2019 itSDFI Roundtable & Panel discussion 9:00 – 12:00
- Digital governance and digital transformation
Workshop s Jonathan Boyd, “CIO of the digital era” 9:00 – 12:00
- Dual language Eng+Czech workshop
- Skills of CIO required for the digital era
- Practical excercises